Next week we will be hosting our Soup Processing & Packaging Plant Auction, with equipment formerly of Heinz Chef Francisco. This is a large RabinLive auction that includes a lot of equipment. Everything from dome process kettles and blenders to a spiral freezer and blanching tanks will be auctioned. Some of the highlights include:
- 2001 Walker 600 gallon conical bottom process kettles
- 2000 APV 600 gallon conical process kettles
- 1999 American Process Systems double paddle blender
- APV single shaft ribbon jacketed ribbon blender
- 200 Gallon liquefier tanks
- 1993 Lee 400 gallon jacketed blanching tanks
- Groen & Crepaco 350 gallon jacketed kettles
- 1991 Raytheon Radialine QMP 1679 stainless steel frozen block microwave tempering line
- Northfield double tier spiral freezer, 44" mesh belt conveyor over carbon steel frame
This auction will be held both onsite and online with the RabinLive system on Tuesday, October 25th at 10:00 am EDT (7:00 am PDT). The live portion of the auction will be held at the Heinz Chef Francisco Facility, 250 Hansen Access Road in King of Prussia, PA 19406. For more information and auction registration please visit the auction overview page.
For questions comments or feedback, leave a comment below. Please call us at 415-522-5700 or e-mail us at [email protected].